Chair - JosieOversees meeting accommodations and registration.
- Coordinates the catering for membership meetings.
Chair -Proposes amendments to the Chapter Standing Rules and Chapter Guidelines for the Board to consider.
- Submits approved amendments to the NAWIC Bylaws Chair for review.
Chair - KathyGathers applications from qualified students enrolled in construction-related programs at local universities and vocational schools to receive Chapter grants.
- Funding is generated from various fundraising events throughout the year.
Chair -Consists of no less than 3 voting members, who are elected no later than the end of March each year.
- Two members shall be elected from the membership, and One from the Board.
Chair - AliciaPromotes membership meetings and various chapter activities.
- Keeps the social media accounts and website current.
Ways & Means
Chair -This committee is responsible for raising money for the chapter by holding monthly raffles and other misc. fundraising activities.
Chair - MichelleBlock Kids is a national competition sponsored by the NAWIC Education Foundation.
- Grades 1 – 6 have one hour to build a construction project using 100 interlocking building blocks.
Chair - KaliThis committee sponsors industry related activities and functions beneficial to the construction industry and community.
Chair - MichelleRecruits, welcomes, and retains members.
- Coordinates new member mixers.
- Organizes the Red Rose Reception.
Personal Dev. & Education
Chair - Abby & SusanPromotes continuing education courses through the NAWIC Education Foundation.
- Provides a diverse portfolio of speakers for Membership Meetings.
Red Rose Bowling
Chair -Coordinates our annual bowling tournament, which is our major fundraising activity for the year.
Chair - CarolThis committee is responsible for organizing different events during the week to celebrate Women in Construction.